Over the years, I have been gathering my best search engine optimization tips, and have turned them into articles and blog posts. As I compiled and wrote more SEO tips as an SEO expert, I realized that I needed to break these all down into more parts–because there were so many tips. This is part 2 of SEO 101, let’s call this “more search engine optimization tips”.
By the way, I love sharing information about search engine optimization, and which will help you optimize your website not only for the search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing, but make your website a better experience for your visitors.
Hartzer Consulting provides monthly SEO services. Contact us to learn more about our SEO audit, which is included the first month of ongoing SEO services. Not only does a website need to be updated on a regular basis, there are always changes to the search engine algorithms. Keep up with the changes by working on your website’s SEO on a monthly basis.
Below are links to more of my search engine optimization tips articles and blog posts. My first set of search engine optimization tips here: search engine optimization tips by Bill Hartzer.
- How to Manage a Search Engine Optimization Project with Little or No Staff
- How to Pick the Right Domain Name for your Business
- How to Promote the Perfect Blog Post
- How to Properly Redirect a Domain Name and Get Link Credit
- How to Remove Circle Counts in Google Plus
- How to Remove Google Personalization from Google Search Results
- How To: Remove Paid Links Without Hurting Your Search Engine Rankings
- How to Write the Perfect Blog Post
- Linking Campaigns Lead to Increased Online Visibility
- Monetizing Your Website
- Checklist for Moving From HTTP to HTTPS
- Press Releases in the News
- Professional Blogging
- ReShare Your Best Evergreen Content for Even More Search Engine Traffic
- Reverse Domain Name Hijacking: Why UDRP Reform is Needed
- Internet Marketing and SEO Consultant
- Search Engine Optimization: 10 Search Engine Ranking Problems
- Search Engine Optimization 101: The Meta Description Tag
- Search Engine Optimization 101: Title Tags on Web Pages
Ongoing Monthly SEO Services
While Hartzer Consulting specializes in technical SEO audits of websites, we also provide SEO consulting services, on a retainer basis. We always prefer to begin all new projects with a technical SEO audit to find out the issues that need to be addressed. Contact us today to find out more about our monthly SEO services and how we can help you reach the goals for your website.
Whenever Hartzer Consulting takes on new clients, especially when it’s ongoing monthly SEO services, the first month is dedicated towards a Mini SEO audit, and the second month typically is dedicated towards implementing what’s been discovered during that SEO audit. This is a necessary part of the SEO process, as SEO isn’t something that’s template–only the high-level review of issues can be completed, and that high-level review is only the beginning.
You Can Trust Bill Hartzer
Looking for a search engine optimization consultant you can trust? Bill Hartzer has served as an SEO Expert Witness and testified in United States Federal Court, as well as provided expert witness testimony in other court cases.