“If you build it, they will come.”
You have probably heard that quote, and it couldn’t be more appropriate to describe a web presence on the internet today. A website needs website promotion and search engine optimization, though, to drive traffic and sales from the search engines. It’s not enough to just build and launch a website. If you have the budget, or you want to get traffic to your website quickly, you can pay for traffic through PPC (Pay Per Click), or paid social media ads, such as Facebook ads. Those methods work, but only if you have the right content on your website, your website is optimized properly, and you have enough content. That’s where SEO (search engine optimization) comes into play.
You need website promotion and SEO consulting from Hartzer Consulting.
And you need a proven, experienced SEO consulting like Bill Hartzer of Hartzer Consulting.
It is easy to get up your website up and running. But how many people will really come visit your website? You not only have to build a great website, in today’s internet world it is necessary to take advantage of the services of someone like Bill Hartzer and Hartzer Consulting, an SEO Consultant who has been providing SEO consulting for over 20 years. I also offer monthly SEO services, as well, and would be happy to talk to you about how my 20 years of SEO experience can help your business.
You need someone who will help you drive the right visitors to your website. Someone who has a lot of actual experience doing the work in a way that doesn’t violate search engine guidelines.
Someone like Bill Hartzer, SEO Consultant, and Hartzer Consulting.
Bill Hartzer, of Hartzer Consulting SEO Consultants, speaking at the Pubcon Austin 2018 conference, in Austin, Texas.
Hartzer SEO Consulting Gets You ROI From Your Website
Once you build a great website, how do you achieve the maximum ROI (Return on Investment)? It’s all about how you market your business. You should combine the very best marketing strategies along with Search Engine Optimization strategies. That is where Hartzer Consulting can come into the equation. Bill Hartzer, CEO of Hartzer Consulting, has been practicing organic (natural) SEO, trying to get websites visibility, since 1996 and providing SEO consulting services.
Website Promotion and SEO Consultants
- As an SEO Consultant, Bill Hartzer’s SEO consulting efforts are as big as Texas! In fact, back in 2004, Mr. Hartzer was one of the original co-founders of the DFWSEM Association, the Dallas/Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association. He wrote an extensive Dallas SEO History, which is continuing to evolve as we write this. He’s been asked to serve at the Chair of the State of Search conference in 2019 and for 2020, one of the premier digital marketing conferences in the United States. State of Search is run by DFWSEM.
- As a digital marketing and SEO consultant, Mr. Hartzer’s primary focus and expertise in his SEO consulting practice is providing highly technical SEO Audits and Link Audits of websites, as well as link cleaning services. With Google algorithm updates occurring on a regular basis, with its Core updates being rolled out several times a year, it is especially important to have a technical SEO audit and a link audit performed on your website.
- Many of Google’s search engine algorithms process in “real time”, meaning that these algorithms aren’t rolled out manually on a certain date like they were 10 years ago. Now, if you have an issue with content on your website or links, then once you identify and fix the SEO issues on your website, it will only be a matter of time until your website recovers. And that can be in days or just a few weeks.
- Even if you have not seen a traffic decrease in the past, you might see a large decrease in organic search traffic if your website is not compliant with Webmaster Guidelines and your link profile (the links from other websites to your website) is not cleaned up.
- While Hartzer Consulting specializes in highly technical SEO audits of websites, we also provide ongoing monthly SEO Consulting services, on a retainer basis. We always prefer to begin all new projects with an SEO audit to find out the issues that need to be addressed. Then, we can continue to provide the actual work that’s recommended in the results of the audit. For example, every website isn’t perfect–we rarely, if ever, find a website that doesn’t have technical issues that need to be addressed. Those issues need to be addressed first, which is usually done in the first month or first few months of ongoing monthly SEO services. Then, we prefer to build on the positives and what is working for you and your website to bring more qualified visitors.
An SEO Consultant That Gets Results
But, frankly, it’s not about Bill Hartzer’s background in search engine optimization and internet marketing. It’s about getting results for your website–whether that means better search engine rankings, more traffic and sales, or more leads from your website. If you’re ready for actual measurable results from hiring an SEO Expert such as Bill Hartzer, feel free to get in touch.
Domain Name Consultants
Not only are we search engine optimization, digital marketing, and internet marketing consultants, we’re domain name consultants, also providing domain name broker services and domain name consulting services. A strong online strategy involves not just a website and a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, but it starts with a great domain name. We understand the importance of a great domain–they see it in the search engine result listing.
We’ve been buying and selling great domain names since the 1990s. And actually using them as a part of our online marketing strategy and the strategies we recommend for our clients. Combine a great domain name with SEO, and you have a winning combination that leads to a successful website.
DNAccess Domain Name Services
DNAccess is the Internet’s leading access service for internet domain name owners, as well as website owners. DNAccess provides tools and services that allow domain name, website, and business owners such as you to learn about your domain name. DNAccess is a service of Hartzer Consulting.
DNAccess provides domain name background check services and a stolen domain name recovery service if you end up losing your domain name.
Contact Us Today
We actually answer the phone. We’re not just a regular agency or consulting firm. We’re SEO and Domain Name Experts.